Thursday 16 August 2012

New deck!

So, it's been a while since I posted something! To tell the truth I've simply been a bit carried away with levelling a new goblin priest in World of Warcraft! Currently level 70 my hopes at having 85, and all professions maxed out for Mists of Pandaria!

Well enough of my priest! Last couple of weeks has been a bit of a slow one for magic as Chris' nan had been ill we had to do a lot of rescheduling. I have in the mean time got my hands on a Horde deck, which I must say is pretty nasty! Proved by our test run of playing against it! Deck ideas too haven't been too forthcoming for me. Chris had a butchers through some of my collection and suggested a sacrifice deck, which I'm currently working on!

What I have put together is a different deck, I was looking through my artifacts and multi-colours and I thought 'why not?' you can have a look at the deck list below. Bare in mind however it's built out of what I had available in approximately half hour! There's not a lot of land but plenty of mana producing artifacts!
I've tried to balance what I had, tell me what you think, play testing will have to wait til next magic night!

Full spectrum.

3 Island
3 Mountain
5 Forest
3 Plains
4 Swamp

18 lands


1 Perilous Myr
1 Autochthon Wurm
1 Valeron Outlander
2 Thundering Tanadon
1 Nacatl Outlander
2 Izzet Chronarch
1 Sylvok Replica
1 Gloryscale Viashino
2 Assault Zeppelid

12 creatures


2 Azorius Signet
3 Trace of Abundance
1 Leap of Flame
1 Mycosynth Wellspring
1 Sylvok Lifestaff
1 Ring of Evos Isle
1 Executioner's Capsule
1 Blinkmoth Urn
2 Obelisk of Esper
1 Vessel of Endless Rest
1 Trepanation Blade
2 Sangrite Backlash
1 Golem's Heart
1 Pain Magnification
1 Vengeful Rebirth
2 Slave of Bolas
2 Simic Signet
4 Obelisk of Grixis
2 Obelisk of Jund

30 other spells

As you can see its a work in progress, anyone have any ideas?

Well that's it for now I guess, and I'll post an update for my sacrifice deck at some point!

No comments:

Post a Comment