Friday 6 July 2012

Not just The Gathering...

Among my many other interests, I play world of warcraft. So those of you who also play may be interested in what I've been up to with my Warlock main.

I got a bit bored the other night, and decided I'd run old Burning Crusade heroics! Well, let's just put it this way, it's a gold mine! After running each dungeon solo just once, there's 16 in total, and auctioning everything I came across in the way of mats, reputation items, green gear and vendoring all the trash I have made 7500G and still counting!

That's right Goldmine!!!

It's pretty simple a concept, one I hadn't thought of as a money spinner, but it's damn right effective and was a bit more fun than farming with a gathering profession! In the course of a few hours not only had I been able to finish the achievements for those dungeons but also had enough in the way of auctions to literally flood my inbox repeatedly! So far I've sold all but circa 60 items not bad considering each dungeon yielded enough loot to fill my bags! Some dungeons were more profitable than others, an example would be shattered halls and the steam vault. But I also acquired a nice Phoenix pet from kael'thas in magister's terrace! Seriously worth a look into doing, as it's never going to hurt your wallet!

As a side note my warlock is 85 with an ilvl of 370 and running affliction spec. I use my felhunter as my pet and the best way of downing mobs is to send in the puppy and gather up a room, soulburn and seed of corruption, kite til they are dead!

Hope this gives you guys something to do during the last part of cataclysm.

Happy looting!

No comments:

Post a Comment