Sunday 15 July 2012

RNG Hates Me!

You guessed it from the title of my blog, Tempest of Chaos didn't drop from Archimonde! Never mind I suppose, there's always next week. Though I must say I quite dislike the Battle for Mount Hyjall, too much running and not enough pew pewwing!

It was a fairly nice run to be fair, all bosses were downed in double quick time! Just the trash waves that were a bit boring! Though now more than ever do I want to get my tier 5 transmog gear.

Not really much to talk about this raid, was pretty much straightforward, the only drop I did receive was swiftly sold on the ah, probably for disenchanting. After all it was only a green item!

My main focus lately has been levelling enchanting and jewelcrafting, both professions are sitting at 425 and above! Not bad for a day and a half of levelling! Jewelcrafting is sitting nearer 500 skill points, and by far the easier to level! I only really wanted this combo for the shuffles that go with it! That and the ring enchants!

That's it for now! Though today I'm taking my little boy to the museum, so perhaps I'll make an entry on that next!

No comments:

Post a Comment